Monday, September 28, 2009

What's on my easel ??

I am gearing up for 3 upcoming shows......one in Florida and two in Wisconsin.

My brain is working overtime to try and paint something for everyone. Most of the shows in the north have to be barns, florals, etc, because those show-goers just don't connect with my underwater fishes and critters. There are a few, but not many.

I usually do scuba dive trade shows in Florida, but this year I was accepted to a fine art show in Estero, Fl. the 7-8 of November. I am trying to paint some more tropical scenes, etc. other than just my underwater, which I will also be showing there.


I guess I should try and decide which shows / pieces of art to do........underwater or barns, etc. Hmmmm.....I love them both, plus love the two different shows. Guess I'll just have to work overtime for now.Here is what is on my easel at the moment...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good idea-dont work too hard!