Monday, May 11, 2009

Dolphin Sketch


One of my favorite marine creatures is the dolphin.

While diving in Galapagos in 1997, three of us had just finished our dive and were getting ready to get into the Zodiac that would then take us back to the Galapagos Aggressor, our live-aboard for a week.

Out of nowhere, 3 dolphins showed up, swam around us for about 5 minutes, and then were gone.

That was one of those times when I have to say that I really felt the presence of God. The whole situation was so spiritual, and I cry every time I think about it.


Here is a book I am giving my niece who just graduated from college on Sat, May 9. The book is about never giving up on your dreams. She shares my love for dolphins, so I have drawn this inside the cover for her. I hope she doesn't see this blog entry before the book reaches her in the mail !

1 comment:

Laura Rodgers said...

Those "divine" moments bring life, love & work such meaning. I so enjoyed this post Bonnie. LR