Saturday, September 25, 2010

Facebook Fan Page

As yet another outlet for my art, I have created a Fanpage on Facebook.  Im told that this is the newest way to get yourself noticed.  You create the page, send invitations to people via Facebook to LIKE you, and somehow you are famous !
Im not quite understanding the logistics of this whole thing, but I did create my page and will feature my artwork on there.   I thought that was what my website was for !!?? 
With all of these places Im supposed to be, .........Twitter, Facebook, FB Fanpage, etc, I don't know when I'll find time to paint !

But if you get the inkling to do so, visit my Fanpage  and LIKE me if you like !

4 comments:

Stephanie Amos said...

I know how you feel! So many new social networking sites! I'm off to LIKE you. =)
~samos

Bonnielynn said...

Thank you , Stephanie!

Elizabeth said...

Like!

Unknown said...

Hey Bonnie I too have thought about that and I will surely visit you there.